Kaanapali Beach Resort Fifth Top Timeshare Summer Destinations
By Sonia Isotov
Travelers planning a timeshare vacation this summer picked Diamond Resort’s Kaanapali Beach Resort as their third top U.S. and international destination choices, according to online timeshare rental and reseller Buyatimeshare.com.
Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk, came in at 14 out of 20, and was the only other Hawaii timeshare to make the list.
The company released its Top 20 list of the most sought-after locations requested by people looking to rent a timeshare for their summer holidays, with Aruba timeshares taking four of the top eight spots, including the top three spots.
“It just goes to show the power of these resorts and the quality vacation experience that top timeshare resorts can provide,” said Wes Kogelman, president and CEO, BuyaTimeshare.com. “People keep requesting these destinations even though it’s going to cost them more money to get there.” [despite fuel prices].
The Top 20 Most Requested Timeshare Rentals are:
1) Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club (Aruba)
2) Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club (Aruba)
3) La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club (Aruba)
4) Marriott’s Ocean Pointe at Palm Beach Shores (Florida)
5) Diamond Resorts Ka’anapali Beach Club (Hawaii)
6) Manhattan Club (New York City)
7) Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)
8) Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort (Aruba)
9) Marriott’s Harbour Lake (Orlando)
10) Wyndham Bonnet Creek (Orlando)
11) Marriott’s Barony Beach Club (Hilton Head, South Carolina)
12) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas)
13) Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas (California)
14) Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk (Hawaii)
15) Harborside Resort at Atlantis (Bahamas)
16) Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers (Ft. Lauderdale)
17) Marriott’s Grande Ocean (Hilton Head)
18) Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort (Cocoa Beach, Florida)
19) Marriott’s Crystal Shores (Marco Island, Florida)
20) WorldMark Anaheim (California)