5 Arrested in Operation Room Service on Maui
Five Maui men were arrested and charged during a recent prostitution sting conducted by members of the Maui Police Department’s Vice Gambling/Morals Unit.
The two-day operation, entitled “Operation Room Service II” utilized a female undercover officer and focused on individuals who allegedly solicited the services of prostitutes.
The following individuals were arrested and charged:
- Jadon L.Y.N. Chin, 23: arrested and charged for prostitution
- Stephen Cramer Sr., 46: arrested and charged for prostitution
- Andrew S. Marcus, 56: arrested and charged for prostitution and promoting a detrimental drug III
- Guy S. Kokubun, 39: arrested and charged for prostitution
- Henry Victorino, 27: arrested and charged for prostitution
All parties posted bail and the cases will be forwarded to the Maui County Prosecutor’s office for further review and prosecution.
The arrests were made as a result of an undercover investigation into prostitution activities on the island of Maui.
*** Supporting information courtesy, Maui Police Department.