Certified Hawaii Now Managing Five More Maui Properties
By Sonia Isotov
Certified Hawaii, a community association management firm of the Associa company, has expanded by adding 15 new Hawaii associations since January 2011 and 5 are on Maui.
“We are honored to be chosen as the management company for these unique and diverse clients,” said Toni Floerke, Chief Executive Officer of Certified Hawaii, in a written statement yesterday. “They will help to expand our already strong presence in Hawaii and we look forward to working with them for years to come.”
Certified Hawaii reportedly already provides professional management services to homeowners in more than 400 community association throughout the Hawaiian islands. Its parent company, Associa, is based in Dallas, Texas and has 8,000 employees operating more than 100 branch office in the United States and Mexico.
Certified Hawaii added the following Maui properties to its client portfolio this year:
- Hoyochi Nikko: located in Ka’anapali and Kapalua and features 18 oceanfront condominium units.
- Ho‘ole‘a Terrace at Kehalani: a property currently being developed by Stanford Carr Development contains 132 condominium homes.
- Kapalua Golf Villas: features features 186 ocean and golf villas.
- Kapalua Water Company & Kapalua Waste Treatment Company: includes 276 water and sewer customers at the Kapalua Resort.
- Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.: features a resort area with 27 buildings and 64 tenants.