12 Maui Burglaries Reported Oct. 30 – Nov. 5, 2011
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 12 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between October 30 and November 5, 2011.
The incidents included four cases in Kihei, two reports in Lahaina, and once case each in Kaanapali, Kahului, Lanai, Napili, Waiehu, and Wailea.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, 10/30/11, 1:45 a.m.: Kolepa Place, unlawful entry
- Friday, 11/4/11, 11 a.m.: Hina Avenue, forced entry
- Wednesday, 11/2/11, 5:32 p.m.: Iliili Road, unlawful entry
- Wednesday, 11/2/11, 12 p.m.: Oe Street, forced entry
- Thursday, 11/3/11, 1:59 a.m.: Noe Street, unlawful entry
- Friday, 11/4/11, 9:50 a.m.: South Kihei Road at the Maui Sunset, unlawful entry
- Sunday, 10/30/11, 8 a.m.: Aa Street, forced entry
- Thursday, 11/3/11, 11 a.m.: Front Street, unlawful entry
- Monday, 10/31/11, 8:49 p.m.: Kukui Circle, unlawful entry
- Friday, 11/4/11, 4:37 a.m.: Lower Honoapiilani Road at Sunset Terrace, unlawful entry
- Tuesday, 11/1/11, 7:13 p.m.: Makaala Drive, forced entry
- Friday, 11/4/11: Wailea Alanui Drive at the Fairmont Kealani, unlawful entry
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.