11 Maui Burglaries Reported Nov. 6 to 12, 2011
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 11 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between November 6 and 12, 2011.
The incidents included three cases each in Lahaina and Wailuku, and once case each in Haiku, Kahului, Kihei, Napili and Paia.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Saturday, 11/12/11, 9:34 a.m.: a quarter-mile west of Door of Faith Road, forced entry
- Friday, 11/11/11, 3 a.m.: Kahului Beach Road at Harbor Lights, unlawful entry
- Wednesday, 11/9/11, 9:08 a.m.: South Kihei road at Kihei Akahi, unlawful entry
- Sunday, 11/6/11, 12:01 a.m.: Wainee Street at Piilani Housing, unlawful entry
- Monday, 11/7/11, 2:30 a.m.: Kenui Street at the Front Street Apartments, unlawful entry
- Thursday, 11/10/11, 6 a.m.: Wahikuli Road, forced entry
- Tuesday, 11/8/11, 1:45 p.m.: Lower Honoapiilani Road at Pohailani, unlawful entry
- Thursday, 11/10/11, 5 a.m.: Hana Highway in Paia, forced entry
- Monday, 11/7/11, 1:30 a.m.: West Vineyard Street, unlawful entry
- Monday, 11/7/11, Liholiho Street, forced entry
- Wednesday, 11/9/11, 2 a.m., East Vineyard Street, unlawful entry
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.