6 Maui Burglaries Reported Feb. 5 to 11, 2012
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 6 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between February 5 and 11, 2012.
The incidents included two burglaries in Kahului, and one incident each in Haiku, Paia, Spreckesville, and Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Friday, February 10, 2012, 10:18 a.m.: Manawai Place, unlawful entry.
- Monday, February 6, 2012, 10:35 p.m.: Olani Place, forced entry.
- Saturday, February 11,2 012, 10:30 a.m.: Puuhoolai Street, forced entry.
- Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 10:57 a.m.: Luna Place, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 6:47 a.m.: Stable Road, unlawful entry.
- Friday, February 10,2 012, 12:17 a.m.: Momi Place, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.