5 Maui Burglaries Reported Jan. 20 to 26, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 5 burglaries over a seven day period, between January 20 and 26, 2013.
There were two incidents in Kaunakakai on Molokai; and one incident each in Kihei, Pukalani, and Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Saturday, January 26, 2013, 12:45 a.m.: Kamehameha V Highway at Molokai Shores Suites, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 7:57 a.m.: Kamehameha V Highway at Kapaakea Loop, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, January 20, 2013, 10 p.m.: Namauu Place, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, January 24, 2013, 9 a.m.: Hanalani Street, forced entry.
- Thursday, January 24, 2013, 5:30 p.m.: Linekona Place, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.