6 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui April 21 to 27, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of six vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between April 27 and 27, 2013.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (3) Kahului, (1) Kula, (1) Nāpili, and (1) Pukalani.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 8:20 p.m.: Kaʻahumanu Avenue at Sears. 2000 Red Nissan Xterra.
- Sunday, April 21, 2013, 2:30 p.m.: Wahine Pio Avenue at Keōpūolani Park’s County of Maui Baseyard. 2007 White Ford F150.
- Friday, April 26, 2013, 7 p.m.: Lānui Circle at Kahului Airport. 2011 Black Jeep multipurpose vehicle.
- Saturday, April 27, 2013, 1:05 p.m.: Kula Highway at Fong Store. 2007 Blue Honda Civic.
- Saturday, April 27, 2013, 3:009 a.m.: Akahele Street at the Honoapiʻilani Highway, two miles southeast within the Māhinahina water treatment facility. 1991 White Ford flatbed truck.
- Saturday, April 27, 2013, 7:23 p.m.: Kīhāpai Place. 2000 Black Toyota Tundra.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.