5 Vehicle Break-ins on Maui June 30 to July 6, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of five vehicle break-ins reported on Maui over a seven day period between June 30 and July 6, 2013.
The incidents included the break-in of a variety of vehicles in: (2) Haʻikū, (1) Kahului, (1) Makawao, and (1) Wailuku.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Tuesday, July 2, 2013, 6:30 p.m.: Between “Twin Falls” and the Ono Taco business. 2013 White Kia Sportage.
- Friday, July 5, 2013, 2 p.m.: Hāna Highway near Mile Post 6.5. 2012 Black Ford Fusion.
- Sunday, June 30, 2013, 2:30 p.m.: Kaimana Street. 2005 Silver Nissan Frontier.
- Friday, July 5, 2013, 8:31 a.m.: South Makaleha Place. 2007 Blue Honda Civic.
- Sunday, June 30, 2013, 7 p.m.: Kanaloa Avenue at the War Memorial, Iron Maehara baseball field parking lot. 2011 Blue Honda Pilot.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.