Maui FY 2015 Community Budget Meetings Continue
By Maui Now Staff
The next in a series of community budget meetings hosted by Maui Mayor Alan Arakawa takes place tonight in Lahaina.
The meeting will focus on the contents of the fiscal year 2015 budget. Feedback will be used to provide the administration with direction in addressing county services and needs within the community.
Tonight’s meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the Lahaina Civic Center.
Additional meetings are as follows:
• Tuesday, Sept. 17, 5:45 p.m. for the CDBG hearing and 6 p.m. for the budget meeting at Helene Hall in Hāna.
• Tuesday, Sept. 24, 5:45 p.m. for the CDBG hearing and 6 p.m. for the budget meeting at Lānaʻi Senior Center
• Thursday, Sept. 26, 6 p.m. at the Hannibal Tavares Community Center in Pukalani
• Tuesday, Oct. 1, 6 p.m. at the Kīhei Community Center in South Maui
• Thursday, Oct. 10, 5:45 p.m. for the CDBG hearing and 6 p.m. for the budget meeting at the Mitchell Pauole Center on Molokaʻi