Restaurant Week Wailea Benefits Maui Food Bank
By Vanessa Wolf
Feeling hungry for something fancy?
This Sunday, November 9 through Saturday, November 15th is Restaurant Week Wailea.
This celebration of Wailea’s upscale cuisine can be enjoyed at 21 participating resort restaurants featuring several three course, chef inspired pre-fixe menus priced at $29 ,$39 or $49.
Even better, the dining extravaganza benefits the Maui Food Bank.
“Restaurant Week Wailea has proudly supported the Maui Food Bank since we began this popular dining promotion in 2009″, said Bud Pikrone, General Manager of the Wailea Community Association.
“Each participating restaurant has agreed to make a contribution to the Maui Food Bank for every pre-fixe entrée sold during Restaurant Week Wailea, as part of the resort’s community giving. Over $50,000 dollars has been raised for the Maui Food Bank through this culinary celebration and we look forward to helping again, especially at this time of the year, before the holidays,” added Pikrone.
The 21 Wailea Resort restaurants participating are:
- Capische? (Hotel Wailea)
- DUO Steak and Seafood (Four Seasons)
- Fabiani’s Wailea (Wailea Gateway Center)
- Gannon’s (Wailea Gold & Emerald Course)
- Humuhumunukunukuapua’a (Grand Wailea)
- Joe’s in Wailea (Wailea Tennis Club)
- Ka’ana Kitchen (Andaz Maui)
- Kō (Fairmont Kea Lani)
- Longhi’s (The Shops at Wailea)
- Mala Wailea (Wailea Marriott)
- Manoli’s Pizza Company (Wailea Blue Course)
- Matteo’s Osteria (Wailea Town Center)
- Migrant Maui
- Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman (Wailea Gateway)
- Morimoto Maui
- Mulligan’s on the Blue (Wailea Blue Course)
- Nick’s Fishmarket Maui (Fairmont Kea Lani)
- Pita Paradise Bistro Wailea (Wailea Gateway Center)
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House (The Shops at Wailea)
- Spago (Four Seasons)
- Tommy Bahama (The Shops at Wailea)
The full list of menu options and contact information is available online and reservations are recommended.
Please note these pre-fixe menus are not valid with any other discount, coupons or promotion being offered at participating restaurants.
Otherwise? Gas up the car and bon appetit!