The Outlets of Maui: Anniversary, New Stores, Black Friday & Santa
By Wendy Osher
December 6, 2014, marks the 1 year anniversary of The Outlets of Maui retail and restaurant center in West Maui.
Ahead of its one year anniversary, the center opens two new stores this month. Hawaiian Island Creations opens its first and only Surf Outlet store in the Hawaiian Islands featuring surf attire, boards, and accessories.
Also new to the center is the Solstice Sunglass Outlet, a boutique outlet store that features a collection of fashion, designer, luxury, and sport sunglasses.
Other new additions to The Outlets of Maui include Pi Artisan Pizzeria and Skechers.
Black Friday Weekend Sale:
The Outlets of Maui is advertising a Black Friday Weekend Sale featuring savings of up to 70%.
Store hours on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday include the following:
- Nov. 27, Thanksgiving Day: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Nov. 28, Midnight Madness: 12 a.m. on Thursday Nov. 28, through 10 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 29.
- *(Open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. – hours may vary)
Visit Santa Claus:
Visit Santa at The Outlets of Maui during the following times and dates:
- Fridays Nov. 28 and Dec. 12 and 19: from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays Nov. 29 and Dec. 6, 13, and 20: from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. and 6 to 7:30 p.m.
The 12-acre outlet center is located at the intersection of Front Street and Pāpalaua Street in Lahaina.
The oceanfront center features a list of 30 outlet retailers and restaurants including: Michael Kors, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Coach, Izod, Lucky Brand, Brooks Brothers, Carter’s, Banana Republic, Gap, Adidas, Kay Jewelers, and Sketchers.