Sunset Cruise Offers Taste of Sardinia
By Vanessa Wolf
This Saturday, February 7, Kai Kanani Sailing and Capische? Restaurant invite you to spend a romantic – and delicious – evening at sea.
The two pair up monthly for an Italian regional wine and food tasting, and February’s sunset cruise features a Sardinian theme.
Sample the cuisine of the second largest island in the Mediterranean Sea with a menu that includes:
- Market Breads with Italian Cheese and Cured Meats
- Grilled Vegetable with salsa verde
- Clams and Couscous with garlic vinaigrette, cherry tomatoes, parsley
- Kauai Shrimp with Meyer lemon, bottarga (Mediterranean caviar) and fennel
- Pork Ragu with capers, saffron and market pasta
- “Cheesecake” with honey and fila (phyllo) dough
While award-winning Chef Christopher Kulis of Capische? and The Market by Capische tends to your taste buds, Brother Dwight serenades your ears with his Hawaiian melodies.
The cruise is from 4:15 to 6:15 p.m. and costs $119 per person.
Call (808) 879-7218 for reservations.