LISTING: Honua Kai Re-release Promotion Offers 49 Months HOA Credit
By Maui Now Staff
Honua Kai Resort & Spa, a casual luxury resort on Kāʻanapali Beach, has just unveiled its ’49 on the 49s’ Summer Promotion to celebrate the re-release of five three-bedroom residences in the community’s ‘49 stack’ that have just received a makeover with new furnishings.
According to a resort announcement, the residences are being offered at a special purchase incentive of 49 months HOA credit upon closing, an offering that resort representatives say is valued at over $135,000.
Prices for the units range from $2,377,450 for a ground floor unit, to $2,812,450 for a penthouse residence.
Each of the three-bedroom homes offers a different twist:
- Konea 149 – Ground floor residence features vaulted ceilings and large garden lānai. Offered at $2,377,450.
- Konea 249 – Newly installed hardwood flooring throughout the home. Offered at $2,417,450.
- Konea 349 – Newly installed hardwood flooring throughout the home. Offered at $2,459,950.
- Konea 449 – New flooring, including hardwood and designer carpet throughout the home. Offered at $2,512,450.
- Konea 749 – Penthouse residence with ocean views and Travertine flooring throughout. Offered at $2,812,450.
Resort representatives say the promotion is valid on applicable home purchases that go firm by Sept. 7, 2015.
Earlier this year, Honua Kai also unveiled The Makai Collection, a limited offering of eight of the luxury resort’s most sought homes. The collection featured floor plans that catered to an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and some optional upgrades, including Maui’s first home featuring a smart home automation system on a resort property. Remaining residences in the Makai Collection Residences are priced from $3.3 million to $3.8 million.