Hyatt’s Maui Tastemakers Culinary Event to Feature Ocean Vodka
By Maui Now Staff
Next Thursday, July 30, the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa continues their Maui Tastemakers Culinary Series with an Ocean Vodka pairing dinner.
Held in the resort’s Japengo restaurant, this second event features Ocean Vodka in an exclusive pairing dinner with a local emphasis.
The event will feature five courses of Pacific Rim cuisine, each paired with a specialty Ocean Vodka cocktails.
Menu pairings include:
- Tengu Duck Slider paired with an Orange Flavored Martini
- Daikon Roll with Marinated Vodka and Japanese Plum Sauce paired with a Serrano Pepper/Peach Cocktail
- Kona Kampachi paired with a Pomegranate Mojito
- Ocean Vodka-Marinated Lavender Lamb Pops paired with an Ali’I Lavender Cocktail
And for sweet, potent after-meal chaser, a
- Lilikoi Basil Shooter with a Ling Hing Mui Rim.
This “Tastemakers” dinner starts at 5:30 p.m. and is priced at $75 per person, exclusive of gratuity and tax.
To make your reservation, call Japengo at (808) 667-4909.