Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Makes Orbitz Elite List
The The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, was named in the Orbitz Worldwide’s top ten list for 2015 Best In Stay Elite.
Orbitz Worldwide brands Orbitz.com, ebookers and HotelClub has announced the winners of the 2015 Best In Stay Awards, which honor nearly 400 top-rated hotels in 125 popular destinations around the world based on reviews by Orbitz Worldwide customers.
There are up to three Best In Stay winners in each destination, and hotels with the highest customer rating in each destination are given special distinction as a Best In Stay Elite hotel.
In addition to the destination winners, Best in Stay and Best in Stay Elite winners are also selected in six categories: value, luxury, family, LGBT, ski and all-Inclusive.
Orbitz.com is also offering a promotion code (BESTINSTAY50) through Nov. 13, 2015, for $50 off a vacation package redeemable for a three-night or more stay at all Best In Stay hotels*. (Orbitz.com will be publicizing the promotion code and award winners in customer emails.)
Travelers who are looking for a Best In Stay property but cannot choose between all of the great hotels can take the Best In Stay hotel quiz to help find a property perfect for their next vacation. Find a complete list of winners and the quiz online.
2015 Orbitz Best In Stay Elite
Destination Winners in Top 10 Domestic Markets
- Las Vegas: Bellagio
- New York: JW Marriott Essex House New York
- Chicago: The Peninsula Chicago
- Los Angeles: The Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Washington, DC: The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C.
- Orlando: Rosen Shingle Creek
- Denver: Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
- San Francisco: Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Maui: The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
- Miami: Epic Miami
Destination Winners in Top 10 International Markets
- Cancun: Nizuc Resort & Spa
- Punta Cana: The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
- London: Hotel 41
- Jamaica: Half Moon Resort
- Paris: Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris
- Niagara Falls: Great Wolf Lodge
- Aruba: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resorts
- Barcelona: Hotel 1898
- Puerto Vallarta: Casa Capula
- Hong Kong: Hotel Icon
2015 Orbitz Best In Stay Elite: Category Winners
- Value: Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
- Luxury: The Peninsula, Tokyo
- Family: Atlantis Royal Towers, Bahamas
- LGBT: The Talbott Hotel, Chicago
- Ski: The Arrabelle at Vail Square, Vail
- All-Inclusive: Grand Velas, Riviera Maya
Visit the Best In Stay page for the complete list of winners.
Orbitz Worldwide Best In Stay Award winners are selected based on the overall numeric score of nearly 400,000 verified hotel reviews submitted by Orbitz Worldwide customers that have booked and stayed at hotels over the past year. Customers are asked to rate a variety of hotel attributes on a scale of one to five, including amenities, maintenance, hotel staff, room comfort, location, and value. Those ratings are supplemented by input from Orbitz Worldwide hotel experts who factor in other market conditions, such as the number of reviews, frequency of booking and reputation of hotel staff.
“Each day, our customers utilize the nearly two million reviews across our sites to get real-time advice from other customers on where to stay when planning vacations,” said Peggy Bianco, group vice president of global hotel services for Orbitz Worldwide. “We are happy to once again honor the best-in-class hotels around the world that display outstanding amenities and service based on the review scores by Orbitz Worldwide customers.”
Terms and conditions:
* BESTINSTAY50: Book a qualifying 3-night flight + hotel vacation package between October 22, 201512:01AM CST and November 13, 2015 11:59PM CST, for travel between October 22, 2015 and March 31, 2016, via Orbitz and instantly receive $50 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes cannot be resold. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.