Strange Invisible Perfumes Debuts Collection at Fairmont Kea Lani
Strange Invisible Perfumes, the Venice, California-based botanical fragrance house announced the debut of its 100% natural perfume collection at Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui.
Perfumer and founder, Alexandra Balahoutis, introduces select scents from the Strange Invisible Perfumes eaux de parfum collection and Perfumes of the Zodiac, which will be showcased at the Fairmont Kea Lani’s Willow Stream Spa.
The perfume line was founded in 2000 with the conviction that high perfumery be made of authentic botanical essences.
Each botanical fragrance is formulated with certified organic, wild-crafted, biodynamic and hydro-distilled essences. Limited batches are then hand-blended and set into a base of custom-distilled esprit de Cognac and aged for a minimum of six months.
Each Strange Invisible Perfume is decanted rather than filtered, and bottled in-house in Venice, California.
Strange Invisible Perfumes that will be available include:
- Aquarian Rose: Hydro-distilled rose brightens a warm sea of marjoram and sandalwood.
- Black Rosette: The dark side of roses. Hydrodistilled essences of rose and Moroccan spearmint cling to the menacing aroma of leather.
- Epic Gardenia: The humid, velvety scent of live gardenias.
- Fair Verona: Jasmine blooms sparkle with hydro-distillates of bergamot, grapefruit, sandalwood and mimosa absolute.
- L’Invisible: Hydro-distilled essences of lemon, bergamot and mandarin enliven a warm heart of vanilla, rose, ylang ylang, jasmine and oakmoss.
Prices range from $140-$385.
Additionally, Strange Invisible Perfumes’ Perfumes of the Zodiac Collection will also be offered on Maui. It is a collection of twelve botanical fragrances, each representing a sign of the astrological chart.
“We are delighted to introduce the exclusive botanical fragrance collection of Strange Invisible Perfumes to our guests at the Fairmont Kea Lani” said Livia Reddington, Director of Spa at the Willow Stream Spa in a press release announcement.