Sweetheart Menu & More at Hyatt Regency
Enjoy Valentine’s Day “aloha-style” with ocean views, specialty menu items, cocktails, and more at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina. On Sunday, Feb. 14, the resort is offering a “Japengo Sweetheart Menu” at a romantic table for two overlooking the ocean from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Treat your loved one to specials that include:
· Kumamoto oysters with lomi-lomi tomato, crispy salmon skin and ponzu
· Butter-poached Kona gold lobster tail with kabocha risotto, tatsoi, Hāmākua mushrooms, truffle oil and lemon
· Sous vide Kurobuta pork belly porchetta with savory bread pudding, bacon, cotija, tatsoi, Hāmākua mushroom and tomato-ginger jam
· Sweetheart Desserts including chocolate-dipped strawberries, pineapple sorbet-champagne shooters and chocolate decadence torte
To make your reservation, call Japengo at (808) 667-4909.
Hyatt Regency Maui is also hosting a unique “Taste of Japengo” Valentine Reception in the Statue Gardens from 6:00-8:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy romantic live music, classic bites from Japengo, and special gifts including leis and a 50% off coupon to Japengo. Sip on sparkling wine, Mai Tais, and craft beers from Maui Brewing Company. Taste favorites from Japengo’s award-winning menu like:
· California roll topped with wasabi mayo
· Duck meatball with hoisin glaze and green onion
· Grilled local Mahi Mahi with young coconut salad, lemongrass beurre blanc and forbidden rice
· China Town chow fun with char siu pork, scallops, crab, Kauaʻi shrimp, oyster sauce and mushroom shoyu
· Japengo Malasadas with poi and sweet bread swirled, Kona coffee ganache, yuzu-berry compote and salted caramel
The reception is $99 per couple, not including gratuity and tax, and is limited to 25 couples. In-house guests may reserve their space upon check-in or by calling (808) 667-4727 (extension 4727 from guest rooms).
For more information, please visit here.