Honolulu Theatre for Youth Presents ‘The Tiny Tree’
The Honolulu Theatre for Youth will present The Tiny Tree, a new, free show for preschoolers that will be performed at three Maui public libraries on April 21 and 22 and eight select Neighbor Island public libraries Thursday, Feb. 18 through Wednesday, May 4.
The Tiny Tree, created by Annie Cusick Wood, explores what tiny trees and tiny children have in common.
The Friends of the Library of Hawai‘i is sponsoring this 30-minute interactive show. Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
The program schedule is subject to change. Call the hosting library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed, or for more information.
- Thursday, April 21, 10 a.m., Makawao Public Library (573-8785)
- Thursday, April 21, 3 p.m., Wailuku Public Library (243-5766)
- Friday, April 22, 10:30 a.m., Kīhei Public Library (875-6833)
Neighbor Island Schedule
- Thursday, Feb. 18, 12:30 p.m., Mountain View Public & School Library (968-2322)
- Wednesday, March 23, 10:30 a.m., Lihue Public Library (241-3222)
- Wednesday, March 23, 3 p.m., Hanapepe Public Library (335-8418)
- Thursday, March 24, 11 a.m., Princeville Public Library (826-4310)
- Wednesday, April 13, 3 p.m. & 4:30 p.m. (two shows), Moloka‘i Public Library (553-1765)
- Friday, April 15, 10 a.m., Lāna‘i Public & School Library (565-7920)
- Tuesday, May 3, 2:30 p.m., North Kohala Public Library (889-6655)
- Wednesday, May 4, 1:30 p.m., Thelma Parker Memorial Public & School Library (887-6067)