Maui Discussion

Ask the Mayor: Who Do I Call to Get a Street Sign Replaced?

August 28, 2016, 12:05 PM HST
* Updated September 4, 8:50 AM
Listen to this Article
1 minute
Loading Audio... Article will play after ad...
Playing in :00

NEW_color County sealMayor Alan Arakawa answers some of the questions submitted to his office staff.

Submit your own questions about County of Maui programs, services, operations or policies to Mayor Alan Arakawa via email at [email protected], call 270-7855 or send them by mail to 200 S. High St., 9th Floor, Wailuku, HI 96793. Questions submitted will be considered for inclusion in the “Ask the Mayor” column.

Aloha Mayor,

Q: The street name sign on my street has fallen down; who do I call to get it replaced?

A: To report traffic sign and pavement marking problems, you can call the Department of Public Works’ Traffic Signs and Markings Office on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. at 270-5709.

E-Mail Newsletters Receive daily or weekly updates via e-mail. Subscribe Now
News Alerts Breaking news alerts on your mobile device. Get the App


This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. Although Maui Now encourages respectful communication only, some content may be considered offensive. Please view at your own discretion. View Comments