Mardi Gras Maui Fundraiser for Maui AIDS Foundation, Feb. 18
The Epstein Family Foundation presents Mardi Gras 2017: A fundraiser for the Maui AIDS Foundation at the Four Seasons Resort Maui in Wailea on Saturday, Feb. 18, 2017.
VIP’s will enjoy New Orleans fusion cuisine created by Executive Chef Craig Dryhurst, entertainment by Shea Derrick and Full Flavor Band, and silent auction from 6 to 9 p.m.
At 9 p.m. those with general admission are invited to join the event to dance the night away until 12:30 a.m.
VIP tables of 10 are $1350; Individual VIP Tickets are $135; and general admission is $30. For tickets to Mardi Gras Maui or to learn more about the Maui AIDS Foundation visit MauiAIDS.org. Tickets will be available at the door.
Contributions from Mardi Gras 2017 will enable Maui AIDS Foundation to continue to provide:
- Free and confidential HIV, Syphilis and Hep-C education and testing
- Services for over 150 plus clients living with HIV/AIDS, including housing (excluding Oahu), a stocked food pantry, medication, and counseling
- Mentor and Peer Programs for Keiki and Adults
- Outreach efforts on Maui, Molokaʻi, and Lānaʻi
- Sensitivity training for county departments such as the Maui Police and Fire Departments
- Education for Nursing, Public and Private Schools for adults and youth. Also, by bringing HIV experts to to Maui.
The Maui AIDS Foundation is a 501 C 3 organization, founded in 1987 and located in Wailuku, Maui. The organization continues to provide services to those affected by HIV/AIDS.