Maui Nonprofit Directors Association Seeks Nominations for Awards
The Maui Nonprofit Directors Association is accepting nominations for three award categories: Community Business Award, Humanitarian Award and an award for Outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director.
Community Business Award
Nominate an outstanding business that supports nonprofits
- Evidence of financial support of philanthropic projects in Maui County
- Impact of the gift
- In-kind contributions to support a nonprofit
- Evidence of encouraging and motivating its employees to take leadership roles and serve on boards and participate in community activities
Nominate an outstanding individual who freely gives of time talent and treasure
- Time, effort and financial commitment spent on philanthropic activities
- Evidence of success in stewardship, recruiting, and motivating others
Maui County’s Outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
Nominate an outstanding Nonprofit Executive Director
- Improving programs and services
Nominees must be affiliated with members of the Maui Nonprofit Directors Association.
Nominees and winners will be announced at the Maui Nonprofit Directors Association Annual Meeting and Leaderships Awards on Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at the Maui Arts and Cultural Center.
Nomination forms are due no later than Friday, Sept. 6, 2019 at noon. Applications are available online at www.mauinonprofit.org. Completed applications can be mailed to, Maui Nonprofit Directors Association, P.O. Box 1186 Puʻunēnē, HI 96784 or emailed to [email protected] For more information call Debbie Cabebe at (808) 249-2990.