Discounted Maui Fair Tickets Are Now on Sale
Presale tickets for the 97th annual Maui Fair are now being sold at reduced prices until Sept. 20.
The presale adult tickets cost $7 ($10 at the gate) and presale children tickets (5-11 years old) cost $3 ($5 at the gate).
Keiki four years old and younger are admitted for free.
Here is a list of locations that offer presale tickets:
- Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union – Maui Branches
- Maui County Federal Credit Union – All Branches – FREE GIFT w/ Purchase of Pre-Sale Tickets!
- Aloha Pacific FCU – Maui Branch
- Maui Memorial Medical Center – Gift Shop
- Wailuku Federal Credit Union
- Valley Isle Community Federal Credit Union – All Branches
- American Savings Bank – Maui Branches
- Maui Fair Administrative Office – Located in the War Memorial Gymnasium parking lot and open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Anyone planning to buy tickets are being asked to call 808-242-2721 beforehand.
The fair will run from Oct. 3 to 6.
Click here for more information on the Maui Fair.