Lahainaʻs 2nd Friday to Light Up Front Street
The Lahaina 2nd Friday town party will be held this Friday, Oct. 11 from 5 p.m. to 8: 30 p.m. along Front Street.
Here is an event line up:
Shops at 505:
- 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Spanky’s Happy Hour 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.; $2 drinks f7-8; free pool; pet-friendly
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Surfside Pizza Daily Lunch Specials
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.: 505 Gallerie – Largest gallery on Maui
- 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Cool Cat Café – Johnny Ringo
5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Pioneer Inn – Happy Hour and Live Music
5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.: Down the Hatch –Fresh Squeezed Cocktails
10 p.m. to 1 a.m.: Down the Hatch – Late night DJ until 2 a.m.
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Andrew Shoemaker Photography –Meet the artist, New release unveiling
Main Stage at Campbell Park:
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Maui Jam Band
7:15 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Nā Wai ʻEhā
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Fleetwood’s on Front Street – Rooftop Happy Hour
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Martin Lawrence Gallery – Live Performances and Specials
7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Fleetwood’s on Front Street – Live Performances and Specials
- 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Sargent’s Gallery – Meet the artist, live music, wine and pupus
3 p.m. to 5 p.m.: Kimo’s – Happy Hour
The Outlets of Maui: Ocean Patio
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.: PI Artisan Pizza – Happy Hour and Pet Friendly Patio
• Keiki Zone – Art and Activities for all ages, including bean bag toss and themed games/crafts
• Live Entertainment from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Local Non-profits & Vendors: Food, Jewelry, Crafts & More!
Mahalo to Lahaina Friday Event Sponsors: Waiola Church, Betty’s Beach Café, and Leilani’s on the beach.
For more information, please call Lahaina Visitor Center at 808-667-9193.
Friday Night is Art Night in Lahaina: Complimentary pupus and wine from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Pick up your free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center before 5 p.m.
• Peter Lik Gallery – Special promotions on art
• Kai Pua Gallery – Live glass blowing, meet the artists
• Andrew Shoemaker Photography – Meet Andrew Shoemaker, Live Music, Spirits & Vegan Chocolates
• The Village Gallery – Refreshments and Music
• Simon Jon Gallery – Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by Jonathan Somaoang; offering 10-20% off select items
• Sargent’s Fine Art – Live music, art, pupus, and wine
• Martin Lawrence Gallery – World-Class Masterworks Collection featuring Picasso, Warhol, Dali,
Changall and Miroi; wine and pupus; live jazz by Gary Larson
• Kingwell Island Art – Meet the artist Jim Kingwell
• Daryl Millard Gallery – Meet the artist Daryl Millard
• Lahaina Printsellers – Meet their featured artist!
• Vintage Posters
• Higgins Harte Gallery International
• 505 Gallerie – Largest gallery on Maui, meet acclaimed Hawaii artists on-site every Friday.
Merchant and Restaurant Specials:
• Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods; homemade gelato-filled cannoli; 10 percent kama`āina discount
• Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon; stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons
• Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20 percent kama`āina discount on teppanyaki dining,
• The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
• Atlantis Submarines: 20 percent off submarine tours
• Banyan Treats: 10 percent discount off full menu
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co: Join us for happy hour after the event! Includes $5 appetizers and $3.50
domestic drafts starting at 9 p.m.
• Pi Artisan Pizza: Happy hour 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. with discounted pupus and drink specials
• Betty’s Beach Café: Prime Rib Night 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.; $19.95
• Koa’s 156: All day special Ocean Vodka Moscow Mule
The Wharf Cinema Center Dining Town Party Specials:
• Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: (Coupon “This Week Maui”) Buy one entree get 50 percent off the second
• Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 10 percent off Kama’āina discount
• Cool Cat Cafe: 20 percent off kama’āina discount
• Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1-lb 100 percent Kona Coffee
• Tiki Tiki Thai Cuisine: 10 percent off food only
• Pho Saigon 808: 10 percent off food only
The Wharf Shops Town Party Specials:
• Atlantis Submarines: 20 percent off kama’āina discount
• Crazy Shirts: Screen-printing demo; complimentary screen-print with purchase
• Hangloose Hammocks: $5 off any hammock
• JY Treasures: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Lahaina Lifestyle: 10 percent off regular-priced items
• Grace’s Jewelry & Gifts: 10-50 percent off sterling silver & handmade jewelry
• L’Infini: 20% off jewelry; 10 percent off gift items
• Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
• Simon-Jon Gallery: 10-20 percent discount on select items
• T-shirt Factory: Buy 4 shirts and get 5th one free
• Three D Gallery: Free gift with purchase of $50 or more
Baldwin Home Museum:
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing
Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free.
For more information and a schedule of upcoming events, contact Lahaina Restoration Foundation at (808) 661-3262 or click here.