Maui Permitting Agencies Announce Revised Procedures Due to COVID-19
The County of Maui’s key permitting departments have announced revised procedures for permit applications and inquiries due to COVID-19 impacts.
The County requests that general inquiries to the departments be made by phone or email to limit in-person interaction, and personnel will strive to respond within one business day.
The following contact information for each department is provided:
Planning: [email protected]
- Zoning Administration and Enforcement Division: 270-7253
- Current Division: 270-8205
- Public Works – Development Services Administration: 270-7379 or [email protected]
- Building permits: 270-7250 or [email protected]
- Electrical permitting and inspections: 270-7255 or [email protected]
- Plumbing permitting and inspections: 270-7368 or [email protected]
- Building inspections: 270-7375 or [email protected]
- Civil construction and inspections: 270-7242 or [email protected]
- Subdivisions: 270-7252 or [email protected]
- Water Supply – Engineering Division: 270-7835 or [email protected]
- Building permits: 270-7835 or [email protected]
- Subdivisions: 270-7835 or [email protected]
- New Water Service: Submit DWS Engineering Inquiry Form via email to [email protected]
- To download form go to: https://www.mauicounty.gov/DocumentCenter/View/117598/DWS-Engineering-Inquiry-Form
- Fire and Public Safety – Fire Prevention Bureau: 876-4690 or [email protected]
- Walk-in inquiries and submittals are suspended until further notice. Permit and document submittal stations will be established outside permit offices and will be monitored throughout each day. Submittals will be processed on the next business day.