Dr. David Ulin with Today’s Maui Health COVID-19 Update
A radio segment featuring executives and doctors with Maui Health runs daily at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM. The series providing updates and answers questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today’s guest is Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health. Dr. Ulin spoke with KPOA’s Shane Kahalehau, discussing the difference between rapid testing and testing done at pop-up drive-through sites, mask usage, how many COVID-19 positive cases have since recovered, and if the virus can survive in ocean waters where people surf and swim.
Visit KPOA.com to fill out a survey to submit your question for consideration.
The schedule for the week of April 6 to 10 includes the following: *(Subject to change).
- Monday, April 6: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer, Maui Health
- Tuesday, April 7: Jim Diegel, Chief Strategy Officer, Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 8: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications, Maui Health
- Thursday, April 9: Dr. Ben Thompson, Behavioral Health: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Pacific Permanente Group.
- Friday, April 10: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director, Maui Health
Past interviews can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Monday, March 30: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Tuesday, March 31: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications with Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 1: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Thursday, April 2: Dr. Lee Weiss, Regional Director of Emergency Medical Services
- Friday, April 3: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health
*Note: KPOA 93.5 FM is part of the Pacific Media Group family of radio stations. Pacific Media Group is the parent company of Maui Now.