Maui Business Development Center Hosting Free Online Workshop about Personal Finances
* Updated May 10, 3:31 PM
The Maui Economic Opportunity’s Business Development Center will hold a free online Money Matters Adult Financial Literacy Workshop from 10 to 11:30 am on May 19 and 20, via Zoom.
The two 90-minute Money Matters Workshop sessions will cover understanding and managing all facets of daily personal financial situations in a challenging economic climate.
Workshop topics will include:
- Understanding spending tendencies (why we do that).
- Realistic budgeting and saving strategies.
- Understanding personal credit, credit reports, FICO score and identity theft.
- Basic investment terminology and information.
- Basic consumer lending information.
- Strategies and tools to help financial well-being during COVID-19.
To sign up for the Money Matters Financial Literacy Workshop, contact Heather Wells at MEO Business Development Center at 808-243-4317 or [email protected] There is no cost for this workshop.
Funding from the County of Maui Office of Economic Development helps make the Money Matters Financial Literacy Workshop possible.